Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
- The Venator's plush interior offers optional placement of Simpson's ear cup speakers
- Plush interior with Simpson branding on cheeks
- Gel ear cups with optional padded ear inserts
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Recommended for multi-use, Circle Track, Drag Racing, Sprint Car and Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
Venator chin guard accessory available and can be ordered.
Sizes and colors shown in select boxes are in stock, but we can order other sizes in both White and Matte Black
Starting at 599.95